If any of these are true, then it’s time to make the shift:
- I need more clients and customers.
- I struggle to find enough prospects to pitch to.
- I have paid thousands for coaching programs and lack the results.
- I chase clients instead of them knocking down my door.
- I choke when it’s time to close the deal.
- My prospects are telling me “I can’t afford it” or “I’m not ready.”
- I wish I had someone to make the sales for me.
- I’m really good at what I do, It’s the marketing and sales that I can’t get a handle on.
If you said yes to any of these, then don’t panic. It’s not a crisis – you’re just missing a skill.
There are thousands of prospects that need, want, and can afford your product or service. Let’s face it. You know the material and content and you are extremely good at what you do.
But when it comes to making money . . . All Coaches Make the Same Mistakes.
Once upon a time you could hang a shingle outside your door, let everyone know what you’re doing, and clients would just show up . . . maybe.
According to the International Coach Federation, the average coaching income is $50k per year but there is a wide chasm. Coaches seem to make $1 million or next to nothing with not too many incomes in between. Most rustle up their own business which can be tough without strengths in marketing and sales.
The Three factors that contribute to business success.
All you have to do is STOP
- Stop chasing one prospect at a time
- Stop fumbling with what to say
- Stop leaving money on the table
Become a bullet-proof, highly paid pro from the million dollar coaches who know.
Thanks to a study from the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
There are plenty of statistics that prove the effectiveness of coaching. For example, here are 4 benefits identified by clients from an ICF survey:
Clients that improved their self-confidence
Clients that improved their relationships
Clients that improved their communication skills
Clients that improved their work-life balance
The coaching industry is growing like mad:
• The second fastest growing industry (behind IT) in the country is coaching.
• Life and Business Coaching is now an almost 2 billion dollar industry.
• Research clearly shows return on investment (ROI) for businesses of 10:1 and sometimes 50:1
“I recently worked closely with David Draney in one of Tony Robbins’ companies. The man is a marketing and sales genius. Everything he touches turns to gold.
1. Shortly after taking over recruiting, David tripled the number of recruits while improving the recruits’ over-all quality.
2. The training he provided the sales recruits led to them breaking all previous records.
3. The webinars David created and presented were top-notch and produced drastically enhanced results.
To achieve the income and happiness you desire and deserve, you need to discover what David Draney is teaching.”Dr. Nate Booth
“David Draney is not only an amazing and talented sales person but he is able to teach what he does. He coached me every step of the way in my product launch, including how to make my offer in a way that doesn’t feel salesy, what email sequence to use, how to create the launch video sequence, and what to say during followup phone calls. I am so glad I discovered him and I highly recommend him if you are looking for guidance in taking your business to the next level.”Deborah Spiegel
Reach Out To Us
Our team is ready to hear from you.
13034 Verde River Drive Suite 102
Fountain Hills, Arizona 85268