Turn the tables on the yucky old school of selling with just a few tips from the master …
David Draney has coached for some of the biggest names in the industry: Tony Robbins, Chet Holmes, Lisa Sasevich, GTE, and the list goes on.
As VP of Sales and Training for Tony Robbins and Chet Holmes at Business Breakthroughs International, he hired and trained hundreds of salespeople to sell and facilitate thousands of coaching and training programs.
You need a step by step marketing process to attract and influence prospects into purchasing your products or services.
Our team has helped hundreds of businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies double their sales.
We don’t offer a cookie-cutter one size fits all training program. Your business is as unique as your individual personality, and the tactics and strategies must be specific to your business.
When you are 100 % focused on helping people, it’s your moral obligation to help them make better decisions.
The Three factors that contribute to business success.
All you have to do is STOP
- Stop chasing one prospect at a time
- Stop fumbling with what to say
- Stop leaving money on the table
Thanks to a study from the International Coaching Federation (ICF):
There are plenty of statistics that prove the effectiveness of coaching. For example, here are 4 benefits identified by clients from an ICF survey:
- 80% of Clients improved their self-confidence
- 73% of Clients improved their relationships
- 72% of Clients improved their communication skills
- 67% of Clients improved their work-life balance
The coaching industry is growing like mad:
- The second fastest growing industry (behind IT) in the country is coaching.
- Life and Business Coaching is now an almost 2 billion dollar industry.
- Research clearly shows a return on investment (ROI) for businesses of 10:1 and sometimes 50:1
Marketing & sales is crucial to your business:
- You need clients for your business to survive.
- Clients need and want your support.
- You need a predictable client flow for consistent revenue.
Most coaches lack clarity on who they want to serve:
- You are an expert in many areas yet can’t determine your “smoking gun.”
- You know exactly what you offer but unclear on exactly why you are in the business or the value of what you offer.
- You have not determined who wants, needs and can afford your products and services.
- You need direction and a marketing plan to map out the activities that you will focus on in your business to attract your ideal client.
Are You Sick and Tired of Chasing Clients One at a Time?
Finding your Ideal Client can be time consuming and frustrating! Learn how to cultivate and nurture with the right message for the right people and harvest a bumper crop. They’ll be knocking on your door begging you for your services.
by Keith Elgin
“I was National Sales Director for a marketing organization functioning as a Google AdWords reseller marketing SEO services to businesses.
Having worked with the best in the industry, I realize the importance of opportunity exposure when recruiting a strong team.
Week after week, Dave would recruit 3-5 sales pros onto his team. He has a system that works. Dave went on to become one of the top salespeople in our organization out producing the #1 person in the entire company.
I would recommend Dave’s system to anyone in any business. It works with them all as it is not product and company specific, but general enough to use with ALL companies.”
by Dr. Nate Booth
“I recently worked closely with David Draney in one of Tony Robbins’ companies. The man is a marketing and sales genius. Everything he touches turns to gold.
- Shortly after taking over recruiting, David tripled the number of recruits while improving the recruits’ over-all quality.
- The training he provided the sales recruits led to them breaking all previous records.
- The webinars David created and presented were top-notch and produced drastically enhanced results.
To achieve the income and happiness you desire and deserve, you need to discover what David Draney is teaching.”
by Deborah Spiegel
“David Draney is not only an amazing and talented sales person but he is able to teach what he does. He coached me every step of the way in my product launch, including how to make my offer in a way that doesn’t feel salesy, what email sequence to use, how to create the launch video sequence, and what to say during followup phone calls. I am so glad I discovered him and I highly recommend him if you are looking for guidance in taking your business to the next level.”